This is one of the last postcards from our New Beginning’s swap — I love it! Didn’t Terri do a great job? You can’t tell, but the background is stippled, my flash washed the detail out.
Today has been a super exciting day:
1. Kept an eye on sick kid (running a slight temp, pretty much slept all day, poor guy)
2. Sat around thinking about how tired I am
3. Voted in election: mayor and city council
4. Sat around thinking about how tired I am
5. Organized my burgeoning folder of digital scrapbooking files
6. Sat around thinking about how tired I am
7. Dealt with printers that are (a) out of toner or (b) have decided to give up the ghost (and this is the replacement! I guess I’m harder on them than I thought….)
8. Sat around thinking about how tired I am
Tonight we have conferences, and then: you guessed it: rehearsal. I’m tired of talking about it, but it’s sucking all of my energy right now….
So, that’s all for today’s super-exciting post. This maybe wasn’t the best time for me to commit to daily posting, eh?