A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week’s top 10 theme asks:
What books are you most anticipating in 2013?
In no specific order, the first
10 11 I could think of based on my GoodReads to-be-read list…
- Splintered by A.G. Howard
- Alice in Wonderland, updated? Yes, please!
- Poison by Bridget Zinn
- Is it weird that a book about a teenage assassin sounds appealing? Maybe it’s the pig on the cover.
- Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices) by Cassandra Clare
- The conclusion to a great story, can’t wait!
- Prodigy: A Legend Novel by Marie Lu
- Enjoyed the first, sounds like the second is even better.
- Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan
- This one can’t come fast enough: the anticipation after the cliffhanger in book 1. Argh!
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab
- a library, but creepy!
- Dracomachia by Rachel Hartman
- I love books about dragons, and the first in this series was fabulous. Plus, the main character is a musician!
- Requiem (Delirium) by Lauren Oliver
- Book 3, and the conclusion! I held out on reading book 2, and it was worth the wait.
- The Human Division by John Scalzi
- I enjoy Scalzi’s sense of humor, and would read just about anything he wrote.
- Midnight Blue-Light Special: An Incryptid Novel by Seanan McGuire
- Enjoyed the first in this series immensely. Awesome heroine, awesome world-building.
- Without a Summer by Mary Robinette Kowal
- Fine. I can’t count. Well, that’s not true. I was perusing the list and realized that I had at least 10 others to put on the list, so be grateful I’m going to just stop at 11. This is book 3 in a series that has a fascinating magic system. Also, I enjoy the author’s blog, as well as the podcast she does with some other great authors. (Writing Excuses).
Thanks for stopping by my TTT post
Sabina @ Delirious About Books
Oh, thank you! Your list added several to my own. 🙂
Tanya Patrice says
There are so many books on this list that I want to read like Prodigy and Requiem. Hope you enjoy them all when you get to them 🙂
There are a lot of good looking books on here. I really need to start reading some Cassandra Clare books, I’ve heard they’re good.
I’ve really enjoyed them, I hope you do too!
I’m reading your list and going YES! at pretty much all of them!! Splintered and Poison and Untold and The Archived and Requiem! EEE! SO EXCITED!