This is supposed to be a top 10 (I’m following the top 10 topics created by The Broke and the Bookish), but I’m a cheater, and my list has 12 books on it. And I wrote it several weeks ago, when I was creating my list of books for the Debut Author Challenge.
Oddly enough, I was just perusing a list of 2013 debuts, and clicked through to one that sounded really super awesome…and….had to laugh, because it’s already #12 on this list.
- Splintered by A.G. Howard
- The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd
- Cinders and Sapphires by Leila Rasheed
- Pantomime by Laura Lam
- Poison by Bridget Zinn
- That Time I Joined the Circus by J.J. Howard
- Belle Epoque by Elizabeth Ross
- Ink by Amanda Sun
- Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
- Starglass by Phoebe North
- Prophesy of Oz by Megan Shan
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
I’ve already read Splintered (and enjoyed it!). I hope the rest of the books on this list live up to my expectations!
How about you, are there aren 2013 debuts that you are particularly looking forward to?