Pretty in (very) pink

One last customer quilt that was promised before Christmas:

I let the Intelliquilter do this one, too.  The customer wanted more than just an allover, though, so I used some more patterns from Anne Bright to quilt the blocks and do the border.  I still have a pretty big learning curve in regards to setting up borders and blocks on the IQ so that they fit and are aligned nicely, but this turned out pretty cute.  Next up, finishing the teacher gifts.  I got the blocks all sewn and together lickety-split, but then I hit a brickwall: applying borders.  Everything’s cut now (including binding and backing) so no excuse…